Tuesday, September 16, 2008

yes...today i bunked my coll !!..

i bunked my coll today since i felt very tired to wake up early in the morning and get ready .
for past one week I am having coll till 5 o clock in the evening. my college starts at 8 in the morning.
my home located far from my coll.it takes about 1hr 15 minutes to reach coll from home and it takes 2 hrs to reach my home from college. so i go out of my home at 6.30 in the morning and reach my home back at 7 in the evening.
i feel really tired when i reach home at 7. i do nothing after reaching home.i just go have my dinner and sleep..

During normal days my coll gets over at 3 pm itself.Those days i reach home at 5 itself.those days i also find time to do something in my home like studying ,chatting etc.

today i felt i ll do my dbms project which i ought to do for dbms practicals. But now i started blogging !..
happy....

1 comment:

Param said...

Hi Rupa,

It is very nice. You are sharing your day today life....

Sivam
cppsivam@hotmail.com