Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My friend's death left an impact in my life !..

This friend is my college senior.he finished his college last year itself.ie june 2008. he got placed in wipro during campus interview.
he is very quite and calm guy.
he died due to an accident on 15/9/2008.
he and his frd went in a bike,he was sitting at the back seat without a helmet. a bus came and dashed his bike and he fell down frm the bike.at that time he got hurt on head and was spot out.
he is my only friend who is dead.i feel very bad for him.I miss him nw !
May his soul rest in heavenly peace. i pray for him !..and May his family get gods blessings and peace !!..
U live in our hearts anna !..

I realized frm his loss,that nothing is certain in this world.
so as long as we live ,we should make people around us happy and should never hurt anyone in words or deads.

No comments: